I’m happy to be joining the annual efforts among bloggers and readers to raise money to alleviate hunger, with an offer of a personalized copy of The Elements of Cooking (should I include in the deal pigs’ ears and Great Lakes dortmunder at Lolita with that?! you’d have to be in Cleveland!) Code is UE43.
To find out more, go to Chez Pim’s donation page.
Here’s a link to the donation site.
If you’re interested in buying into the raffle, here’s what you need to do:
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at http://www.chezpim.com/blogs/2007/12/menu-for-hope-4.html
2. Go to the donation site at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhope4 and make a donation.
3. Please specify which prize you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code. Example:
Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02. Example:
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Check back on Chez Pim on Wednesday, January 9 for the results of the raffle.
Thanks for your participation, and good luck in the raffle!